A high quality, well designed grease trap can help to significantly improve the overall environmental performance of commercial kitchen facilities and restaurants by reducing the levels of solid organic waste, grease and fats discharging into the local sewer system.
Controlling such unwanted waste discharge helps in several ways; by improving the quality of wastewater discharges, minimising unpleasant odours and reducing costly drain cleaning call-out charges, to name but a few.
Stainless steel grease traps
Accepta’s range of purpose made, high quality stainless steel grease traps have been developed to do just that.
Once installed our grease traps will work to significantly improve the performance of domestic, commercial and industrial drainage systems by minimising the problems caused by the unwanted accumulation of waste solids, grease and fats.
Constructed from high quality stainless steel, Accepta’s grease traps incorporate an innovative high performance mesh system that acts to effectively filter out solid organic waste before it enters the drainage system, minimising its impact on drains, pipes, interceptors and wastewater discharge quality.
Benefits of using a grease trap
Accepta’s high performance grease traps offer a number of significant benefits including:
- Minimise disruption and drain cleaning call-out charges.
- Better environmental performance - improved wastewater discharge quality.
- High performance stainless steel mesh system to filter out solid organic waste.
- Eliminate unwanted odours.
- Easy to maintain - quick and easy to inspect and clean with quick release watertight lid and lift-out filter basket.
- Corrosion free, high quality stainless steel (type 304) construction with fully welded seams for improved strength and durability.
- Can be used either internally or externally.
- Easy installation – uses standard “Multi-fit” connections.
- Suitable for new or existing (retro-fit) drainage installations.
- 2 year warranty.
Accepta’s range of grease and fat traps are suitable for most domestic, industrial and commercial applications including:
- Hotels and guest houses
- Pubs, bars and cafes
- Commercial kitchens
- Fast food restaurants and takeaways
- Food processing
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- Manufacturing operations
- Industrial process applications and many more…