Own / Private Label Water Treatment Chemicals
If you are a reseller or service company who doesn’t want to sell under the Accepta brand we can supply you with exactly the same chemicals with your own label on the drum. This means that you can enjoy all the benefits of selling Accepta’s unrivalled product range but with your own brand being promoted.
Any of the extensive Accepta chemical range can be supplied with your private or white label on the drum.
Follow the links to see some of our comprehensive product range
- Boiler water chemicals
- Cooling water chemicals
- Closed system chemicals
- Biocides and Disinfectants
- Drinking water chemicals
- Reverse Osmosis chemicals
- And more …
In the unlikely event you can’t find the product you need we can develop bespoke products or toll-blend to your own formulation.
Why use Accepta?
- Market leading product range
- Discounted prices for own-label customers
- Confidential service – we don’t compete with our customers
- Delivery service under your name
- Label design and printing
- Flexible manufacturing and packaging options – batch sizes from a few litres to bulk delivery
- Drum recycling and pump transfer services (UK customers only)
- Unrivalled technical support
- ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 accredited manufacturing
- Bulk/pump over delivery
- Dosage calculators
- Quotation tools
Feedsafe Chemical Transfer
Feedsafe is a drumless chemical delivery service offered by Accepta in the UK where chemical is pumped from the back of our lorries into chemical tanks onsite. This means no need to store and handle heavy chemical drums. This also means no issues with waste disposal of used drums.
Accepta was created to support resellers and service companies. So, if you are looking for a new competitive private label supplier or you want to explore how you can make money by adding own-label chemicals to your service offering then contact us today because we can help you.
Accepta distributors & partners are entitled to use our comprehensive chemical calculator programs which are a very powerful tool to work out which chemicals to recommend and what dosage rates to prescribe for your customers’ water chemistry and application.