Accepta 0017 is a high performance, cooling water corrosion and scale inhibitor scientifically formulated for the treatment and protection of open cooling water circuits operating under softened or low natural hardness water conditions.
Accepta 0017 is specifically formulated for use in base exchange softened water or waters with low natural hardness.
Accepta 0017's scale inhibitor properties enable this product to minimise the risk of scale formation due to softener slippage or low levels of natural hardness.
Accepta 0017 also includes a specific non-ferrous metal corrosion inhibitor.
- High performance aqueous blend of corrosion and scale inhibitors designed for use in open cooling water circuits.
- Excellent softened water corrosion inhibition.
- Very low order of mammalian toxicity.
- Environmentally acceptable due to freedom from chromate’s and heavy metals.
- Additional scale inhibition properties.
- Compatible with all other chemicals commonly used in water treatment.
- Halogen resistant.
- Can be dosed directly from the drum for ease of dosing and handling.
- Non-ferrous metal corrosion inhibitor.
- High calcium tolerance.
- Simple test method.
|Colour:||Light brown colour|
|pH:||7.0 - 8.0|
|Relative density:||1.22 - 1.28|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 0017 should be dosed proportional to the system make up to ensure a continuous reserve within the system water.
The product can be dosed direct from the drum or pre-diluted in a dosing tank.
It is always advisable to carry out a 'Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health' (COSHH) assessment before use.
Dosage levels will be dependent upon water quality, system conditions and operational factors. The correct level for your system will be advised by our technical consultant.
A simple test method is available for on-site analysis.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for Accepta 0017 please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To download the latest safety data for this product use the following link: