Accepta 6015 is a high-performance, highly concentrated phosphorous free solid water treatment chemical, scientifically formulated for the treatment of cooling systems where phosphate containing effluent is a concern.
Accepta 6015 uses the very latest dispersant and corrosion inhibition technologies combined with conventional chemistry to provide system protection at low product feed rates.
Accepta 6015 contains Versaflex One, Triazole and ALCO 540 high performance polymer. Accepta 6015 is a phosphorous free water treatment product.
Accepta 6015 is available in fully recyclable plastic bottles each containing 4.5kg of concentrated solid chemical.
Accepta 6015 is packaged in cases containing 4 x 4.5kg bottles.
Each case weighs 18.2kg.
- Innovative solid chemical technology
- High performancel scale and corrosion inhibitor
- Phosphorous free for cooling systems where phosphate containing effluent is a concern
- Provides system protection at low product feed rates
- Significant safety improvements
- Easy to handle, simple to dose
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Significant space savings
|Appearance:||Tan to brown amorphous solid|
|Odour:||Slight characteristic odour|
|Softening point:||49 – 55 oC|
|Bulk density:||1098 kg/m3|
|Solubility in water:||Complete but dissolves slowly|
|pH (1% solution):||7.0 – 8.0|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 6015 can be used in cooling tower water systems with an LSI Stability Indexes up to 3.0.
For additional application and monitoring data refer to the following table:
|Water Quality||Dosage*||Test Range|
|LSI Stability Index||Chemical level in recirculating water||T/T|
|2.0 – 3.0||40 ppm||6.4 ppm|
|1.0 – 2.0||25 ppm||4.0 ppm|
|< 1.0||Not recommended||–|
* At a dosage rate of 25 ppm, 1 case of Accepta 6015 is equivalent to approximately 216kg of a conventional liquid product. Comparative values will vary, dependent upon concentration.
Testing & Control
Triazole specific test kits suitable for monitoring and controlling the use of Accepta 6015 are available from Accepta.
Feed Accepta 6015 using an Accepta 6015 board system.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 6015 please contact Accepta.