Accepta 7101 is a high performance, eco-friendly bacteria and enzyme treatment product scientifically formulated for septic tank maintenance and the reactivation of inefficient or unused septic tanks.
Accepta 7101 is an innovative biological and enzyme treatment product which has been specifically developed for the reactivation of poorly performing septic tanks, proactive septic tank maintenance, the bacteriological reactivation of cesspool installations, and the effective control of unwanted odours.
Accepta 7101 is an innovative microbial septic tank treatment product utilising naturally occurring, non-genetically engineered bacteria and enzymes, offering a complete solution to all the common problems associated with tanks and cesspits by biologically reactivating and maintaining the system.
- High performance treatment for the maintenance of septic tanks.
- Will aid the reactivation of inefficient or unused septic tanks.
- Made from a well-balanced combination of enzymes and bacteria, and is used for the degradation of faecal material, cellulose, paper, and all proteinic and organic waste.
- Reactivates and maintains the microbial flora, which may have been destroyed by the discharge of chemical household products, acids, bactericides, cleaners and detergents etc.
- Effectively suppresses obnoxious smells and foul smelling odors.
- Contains naturally occurring, non-genetically engineered bacteria, which have been subjected to stringent antibiotic screening.
|Total bacterial count:||3 billion/gram|
|Appearance:||Tan free-flowing powder|
|Effective pH range:||5-9|
|Effective temperature range:||10-40 °C|
|Shelf life:||Two years|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Commissioning and reactivation of septic tanks
The efficient use of the Accepta 7101 is dependent upon its constituent microbes being correctly activated before being applied. This can be achieved by adding a 60g sachet to the toilet pan, allowing this to stand for 45-60 minutes before flushing to the feed drain.
Alternatively, dilute a 60g sachet in lukewarm water (max. 35°C), stir and then pour the solution either into the toilet and flush, or directly into the tank.
This should be repeated every day for one full week, followed by one 60g per week for a further three weeks.
Planned and preventative septic tank maintenance
Administer one 60g sachet of Accepta 7101 every 2 weeks. If a large volume of wastewater is being discharged, the dosing of Accepta 7101 should to be increased. Treatment with regular doses is highly recommended. The method of application is the same as for bacteriological reactivation.
Dosing should be scheduled when the flow through the system is at a minimum, thus leaving sufficient time for Accepta 7101 to react during the night.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.