Accepta 0020 is a high performance, cooling water corrosion and scale inhibitor scientifically formulated for the treatment and protection of open cooling water circuits operating under corrosive water conditions.
Accepta 0020 is specifically formulated for use in corrosive waters with low to medium natural hardness.
Accepta 0020’s scale inhibitor properties enable this product to maintain up to 1,000ppm of hardness in solution dependant on the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) of the system water.
- High performance aqueous blend of corrosion and scale inhibitors designed for use in open cooling water circuits.
- Excellent corrosion inhibition.
- Additional scale inhibition properties.
- Compatible with all other chemicals commonly used in water treatment.
- Halogen resistant.
- Can be dosed directly from the drum for ease of dosing and handling.
- High calcium tolerance.
- Simple test method.
|Colour:||Pale white/yellow colour|
|Relative density:||1.12 – 1.18|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 0020 should be dosed proportional to the system make up to ensure a continuous reserve within the system water.
The product can be dosed direct from the drum or pre diluted in a dosing tank.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
Dosage levels will be dependent upon water quality, system conditions and operational factors. The correct level for your system will be advised by your technical consultant.
A simple test method is available for on-site analysis.