Accepta 4350 is a high performance; epichlorhydrin-dimethylamine (Epi-DMA) based cationic coagulant emulsion polymer scientifically formulated for use in a range of wastewater and effluent treatment applications.
Accepta 4350 comprises a linear low molecular weight cationic polymer, an aqueous solution of a polyquaternary ammonium chloride, commonly called epichlorhydrin-dimethylamine (EpiDMA).
Accepta 4350 is principally used for raw wastewater clarification, lime softening, sludge dewatering, colour removal and direct, in-line and up-flow filtration.
Accepta 4350 is designed to neutralise the anionic charge in paper stocks helping to achieve the desired particle agglomeration.
- High performance EpiDMA based cationic coagulant emulsion
- Ideal for raw wastewater clarification
- Lime softening
- Sludge dewatering
- Colour removal
- Direct, in-line and up-flow filtration
- Excellent for neutralising anionic charge in paper stocks
- Chlorine resistant, can be used in pre-chlorinated water without reducing activity
|Colour:||Colourless to pale|
|pH:||4 – 7|
|Specific gravity:||1.12 – 1.16|
|Freezing point:||– 3oC|
|Water solubility:||Completely miscible|
|Flash point:||> 100oC|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Dosage of Accepta 4350 is dependant upon the application although the following are typical rates:
- Waste water clarification 1 – 100ppm.
- Raw water clarification 1 – 10ppm.
- Direct filtration 0.2 – 3.0ppm.
- Filter aid 0.05 – 1.0ppm.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance please contact Accepta.