NEUTRAMEC SC is a concentrated blend of environmentally friendly oxygenated solvents and non-ionic surfactants. When mixed with water it forms a microemulsion capable of solubilising oily, hydrophobic substances in a biphase composition making it highly effective at cleaning surfaces, removing the need for chlorinated solvents, hydrocarbon solvents and a high pH.
The product has been formulated to decontaminate hard surfaces, particularly metal parts and machinery in precision engineering environments where metal protection is important.
Ideal for use in ultrasonic bath cleaners and manual washing systems where foaming isn’t a problem.
- Concentrated: normal dilution with deionised or mains water
- Neutral pH: suitable for aluminium and steel
- Contains an organic corrosion inhibitor
- Effective at relatively low temperatures: 15-40°C
- Biodegradable: no phosphates, nitrates, silicates or carboxylate chelates
- Non-toxic: no chlorocarbons or hydrocarbons
- Environmentally friendly and safe to handle
|Pale Yellow Liquid
|1.005 at 20°C
|7 – 8
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
NEUTRAMEC product have successfully been used in parts washing/degreasing, removing printing inks and is used in the maintenance of renewables, even being used to clean wind turbine towers.
Tests for suitability are advised. The necessary dilution varies but is normally around 2.5% with water and is dependent on the application and should be determined by testing.
Is available in non-returnable kegs of 25 litres, drums of 200 litres and IBCs.
Request Safety Data Sheet below. Avoid ingestion and eye contact. Avoid spilling onto paintwork.