This Redox (ORP) meter, the Extech ORP has flat surface electrodes which provides “On-the-Spot” measurements and also has a large display with bargraph.
- Measures ORP from –999 to 999mV with high resolution of 1mV and ±4mV accuracy.
- Automatic electronic self-calibration.
- Simulated analogue bargraph displays change in ORP reading.
- Memory stores and recalls 15 readings and saves last calibrated value.
- Data validation indicators show user the reading is stabilised.
- Large 3-1/2 digit (2000 count) Digital display with bargraph.
- Data Hold, Auto shut-off and low battery indicator.
- Easy to replace electrode module is interchangeable with pH and Chlorine modules; (built in chip automatically recognises the type of probe plugged in for specific measurements).
- Waterproof (IP57) design floats in water and protects the meter in wet environment.
- Complete with meter and electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup, four 3V CR-2032 batteries and neck strap.
|ORP (mV):||999 to 999mV|
|Power:||4 x CR2032 Button Batteries|
|Dimensions:||1.4 x 6.8 x 1.6” (35.6 x 172.7 x 40.6mm)|
|Optional Extras:||Weighted Base and 5 Solution Cups
If you require additional information or specialist technical support concerning our professional redox (ORP) meters please contact Accepta's technical support team.