Accepta 4351 is a high performance; PolyDADMAC based cationic coagulant (40% Active) scientifically formulated for use across a wide range of wastewater and effluent treatment applications.
Accepta 4351 can be used for potable and non-potable raw water clarification, primary and secondary effluent clarification, oily wastewater clarification, enhanced organics removal, removal of organic colour, filtration, lime softening and sludge dewatering.
Accepta 4351 is based on an aqueous solution of polyquaternary amines (poly-diallyl-dimethyl ammonium chloride) and is fully water soluble.
Accepta 4351 is particularly effective as a partial replacement for inorganic salts with a replacement ratio of 1ppm Accepta 4351 per 40 – 50ppm inorganics.
- High performance PolyDADMAC based cationic coagulant
- Ideal for potable and non-potable raw water clarification
- Primary and secondary effluent clarification
- Oily wastewater clarification
- Enhanced organics removal
- Removal of organic colour
- Lime softening
- Sludge dewatering
- Excellent as a partial replacement for inorganic salts
- 24 month shelf life
|pH:||5 – 7|
|Specific gravity:||1.08 – 1.09|
|Freezing point:||– 3oC|
|Water solubility:||Completely miscible|
|Flash point:||Does not flash|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Typical dosage rates for Accepta 4351 are:
- In line filtration 0.2 to 2ppm.
- Wastewater clarification 1 to 10ppm.
- Filter aid 0.05 to 1.0ppm.
- Pool & Hot Tub clarification 0.1 ppm to 0.25 ppm
NOTE – For potable use, it depends on country-specific approvals.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance please contact Accepta.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for this product please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet.
To request the latest MSDS for this product please fill out the form below.