Accepta 4343 is a superior quality cationic acrylamide co-polymer emulsion with a 60% charge.
Accepta 4343 can be used in effluent treatment as a flocculant and also pulp and paper processes.
Developed for use in sludge conditioning, wastewater treatment and water clarification processes across a wide variety of industries. This product is especially
Accepta 4343 is designed to increase retention of fines, fillers, additives and improve drainage.
- High performance cationic acrylamide co-polymer emulsion
- Excellent when used as a flocculant for effluent treatment systems
- Ideal for use in pulp and paper processes
- Increases retention of fines, fillers and additives
- Improves drainage
|pH:||5.0 ± 2.0 @ 5 g/1|
|Approx. bulk density:||1.04|
|Viscosity (cps)||1200 water|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 4343 flocculant is recommended for the following liquid-solid separation processes:
- Belt filter, screw press and centrifuge dewatering – increase production rate, cake solids and solids capture
- Dissolved air flotation
- Coagulant aid – settling aid within organic and organic coagulants
- Water clarification – improve influent, process and effluent water quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity
- Thickening – improve compaction, settling, drainage and effluent quality.
As adequate inversion is required, please contact Accepta for the correct dosing procedure for Accepta 4343.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance please contact Accepta
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for this product please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet.
To request the latest MSDS for this product please fill out the form below.