Kintec 2216 is a high performance boiler water inhibitor developed for the internal treatment of medium pressure boilers.
Kintec 2216 is scientifically formulated using a polymeric phosphate blend.
Kintec 2216 is developed for use as a scale and corrosion inhibitor for internal treatment in medium pressure boilers.
- High performance boiler water inhibitor for internal treatment of medium pressure boilers.
- Based on polymeric phosphate blend.
- Offers excellent corrosion and scale inhibitor performance.
- Excellent system protection.
- Ideal for medium pressure boilers.
|pH:||7.50 – 8.50|
|Specific Gravity:||1.20 – 1.25|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Target dosage range is 10 – 20 ppm as PO4 -3 in the boiler water.
Kintec 2216 should be fed neat or as part of an appropriate mix to the boiler feedwater system where it can be uniformly mixed and thoroughly distributed using a chemical metering pump.
Appropriate use of Kintec 2216 following the above dosing strategy should result in a corrosion rate of less than 2 mpy.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For additional assistance please contact Accepta.
- Phosphate Checkit kit k (comparator)
- Phosphate Colour disc / Total PO4
Material of Compatibility
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for this product please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet.
To request the latest MSDS for this product please fill out the form below.