Accepta 2530 is a high performance, broad spectrum organic biocide scientifically formulated for the treatment of open re-circulating cooling systems.
Accepta 2530 is a superior quality glutaraldehyde based treatment that is ideal for the control of bacteria, fungi and algae in open re-circulating cooling systems and evaporative condensers.
Accepta 2530 is a proven high performing product that is that can be used where exceptional performance is critical.
Accepta 2530 is low foaming and effective over a broad pH range.
- High performance broad spectrum biocide
- Contains glutaraldehyde
- Ideal for open re-circulating cooling systems and evaporative condensers
- Effective against a wide range of bacteria, algae and slimes
- Effective against Legionella strains, the causitive organism of Legionnaires’ disease
- Effective against sulphate reducing bacteria
- Low foaming
- Effective over broad pH range
- Can be dosed in conjunction with other organic biocides to help clean up badly fouled systems
|pH:||3 – 5|
|Solubility in water:||Completely miscible|
|Boiling point:||>100 oC|
|Decomposition temp:||Decomposes at boiling point|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Typically Accepta 2530 should be dosed to give 80 ppm (80 g per 1000 lt).
Dose at 160 ppm (160 g per 1000 Lt) for heavily fouled systems.
Do not mix with other chemicals.
Can be dosed by hand or through automatic dosing equipment.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 2530 please contact Accepta.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for this product please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet.
To request the latest MSDS for this product please fill out the form below.