Accepta 8313 is a high performance; ferric aluminium sulphate based primary coagulant scientifically formulated for the treatment of potable water as well as process water, wastewater, sewage and industrial effluents.
Accepta 8313 works by neutralising the negative charge on suspended and colloidal matter to produce compact flocs suitable for easy removal by either settlement or flotation processes. Additionally, it promotes more efficient sludge digestion and dewatering.
Accepta 8313 is a solution of ferric aluminium sulphate containing approximately 23% by weight aluminium sulphate and 3% by weight of ferric sulphate. It meets CEN specification EN887.
Fields of Application
The most important fields of application for Accepta 8313 are:
- Industrial effluent treatment including wastewaters from food, dairy, oil, textiles and chemical industries
- Treatment of potable and process water
- Treatment of sewage effluent
- High-performance primary coagulant
- Formation of strong compact flocs
- Low sludge production
- Good low-temperature performance
- Better control of variable raw water quality
- Reduce your chemical treatment cost
|Physical state:||Free-flowing clear liquid|
|Al2O3:||5 – 7% (w/w)|
|Fe2O3:||1 – 3% (w/w)|
|Melting point/freezing point:||< 0 °C (< 32 °F)|
|Boiling point, initial boiling point:||100 – 120 °C (212 – 248 °F)|
|Density:||1.3 – 1.32|
Application & Dosage Information
For application advice regarding Accepta 8313 please contact us.