Accepta Bromgard 2305 is a high-performance, multi-purpose cooling water treatment based on an alkaline blend of corrosion inhibitor, threshold deposit control agent, sludge conditioner and bromine pre-cursor. Accepta 2305 is scientifically formulated for the treatment and protection of open evaporative cooling systems.
Accepta Bromgard 2305 is a highly efficient water treatment formulation which gives superior protection to multi-metal systems without the requirement of additional specific corrosion inhibitors.
When Accepta Bromgard 2305 is used in conjunction with Accepta Activator 120 the correct level of ‘bromine’ is released to provide essential control of microbiological growth in the cooling system.
Accepta Bromgard 2305 offers an excellent environmental profile being free from the controversial constituents such as heavy metals or phosphates, whose use is becoming increasingly restricted.
Additionally, Accepta Bromgard 2305 offers the same superior protection over an extended range of pH, temperature and raw water hardness, making an ideal treatment for both building services and industrial applications.
- High performance multi-purpose cooling water treatment formulation
- Highly versatile alkaline formulated product
- Developed for use in open evaporative cooling systems
- Efficient threshold deposit control agent, corrosion inhibitor
- Sludge conditioner
- Contains bromine pre-cursor
- Works with Accepta activator to release bromine and control microbiological growth
- Free from heavy metals and phosphates
- Same superior protection over range of pH, temperature and water hardness
- Ideal for building services and industrial applications
|Relative density:||1.2 – 1.3|
|Solubility in water:||Miscible|
|pH:||12 – 13|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Accepta MSDS.
Application & Dosage Information
To ensure rapid film formation and corrosion control the system should be pre-treated with Accepta Bromgard 2305 for two or three weeks at twice the normal continuous dosage.
The exact dosage required will depend on a number of factors but will normally be in the range of 100-200ml/m3 in recirculation.
Our technical consultants will advise you of the ideal level of dosage and testing regime for your individual system.
It is advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
Contact Accepta technical support for additional technical advice.