Accepta offer a range of high performance effervescent chlorine tablets that have been developed to offer a fast dissolving, convenient, safer and more accurate disinfection alternative to liquid bleach.
Accepta’s chlorine tablets are specially formulated using a dry chlorine donor, sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) which is carefully blended with reliable effervescent components to create a highly effective disinfectant product in a convenient, easy to use tablet form.
Accepta chlorine tablets are a safer, more effective, economic and convenient disinfectant. They are fast acting and have a complete spectrum of biocidal activity, being effective against virtually all known bacteria, bacterial spores, algae, fungi, protozoa and viruses.
- Clostridium difficile
- Escherichia coli
- Vibro Cholerae
- Streptococcus Faecalis
- High performance effervescent chlorine tablets
- Excellent disinfection alternative to liquid bleach
- Complete spectrum of biocidal activity
- Fast dissolving, rapid action – ready to use in less than 5 minutes
- Very convenient, tablet form
- Safer to use and store – no spillages or leaks
- Improved economy, more accurate disinfection – no under or over dosing
|Solubility in water:||Soluble|
|pH:||Diluted solution 4-6, approx 1|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Product Availability & Dosage Information
|Product Name||Tablet Size||NaDCC|
Apply tablets strictly in accordance with the recommendations of your Accepta technical consultant.
For further technical assistance concerning dosage rates please contact Accepta technical support.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.