Palintest ChloroSense Kit
The simplest water test kit available for measuring free or total chlorine. Portable, as accurate as DPD and now a US EPA approved method.
The revolutionary Palintest ChloroSense® boasts unique sensor technology – developed specifically for measuring free and total chlorine. Designed for field analysis, the instrument is robust, waterproof and battery powered and has the following key features:
– Simple and rapid measurement process – fill the sample vessel, insert the sensor then close the lid – in less than one minute results for free and total chlorine are available. The sensors can be used to measure from 0 – 10 mg/L free chlorine, 0 – 100 mg/L total chlorine (mg/L can also be expressed as ppm)
– No reagents and no glassware – ideal for food processing applications.
– Waterproof USB connection – for instrument settings, software update and data download of results log.
Supplied in an ergonomic shoulder case containing all necessary components for field analysis, the ChloroSense is designed for all skill levels and is supported by the full range of Palintest application advice and technical support.
To enable customers to make immediate checks on instrument performance in the field, FREE check standards are now included with this kit.
The following items are included in this kit:
– Palintest ChloroSense instrument
– USB cable
– 100 CS Sensors including calibration chip
– Sample bottle