Accepta 2578 is a high performance, activated stabilised bromine biocide in liquid form, scientifically formulated for use in cooling towers, other open re-circulating cooling systems and industrial pasteurisers.
Accepta 2578 is a broad spectrum stabilised bromine based oxidising biocide, it demonstrates superior biofilm removal to chlorine and chlorine / bromine and is highly effective against Legionella.
Accepta 2578 can also be used as a disinfectant for reverse osmosis plant.
- High performance stabilised bromine.
- Extremely effective oxidising biocide.
- Superior biofilm removal to chlorine and chlorine / bromine.
- A broad spectrum disinfectant and biocide.
- Effective against Legionella bacteria.
- Easy to dose.
- Long term stability.
- Excellent microbiological control in systems with a pH greater than 7.5.
- Liquid formulation – no mixing, no handling of tablets.
|Boiling point:||>100 oC|
|Decomposition temp:||Decomposes on heating|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Dose Accepta 2578 at 15 ppm which should give 2 ppm free bromine.
Monitor efficacy using dipslides.
Do not mix Accepta 2578 with other products unless advised by your water treatment representative.
Test method – always consider the system pH, as the efficacy of the product decreases below pH 7.5.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.