Legionella Testing Analysis Sample Pack
Guidance for when to test can be found in HSG274 Part 2 page 40. Or in your Legionella Risk Assessment if you are a business. If you don’t have a Legionella Risk Assessment for your site you may be breaking the law. Speak to us today about your requirement for a Legionella Risk Assessment.
Ready to order Legionella Sample Kit with Lab Analysis
- UKAS accredited analysis as required by HSE
- Pre-paid return packaging – Order additional if sending samples separately.
- Expert interpretation and advice available
- Immediate reporting of any positive results
- Confidential service
You must not mix more than one sample per bottle, please ensure one sample bottle is used per sample outlet.
Legionella analysis has never been easier – simply click and pay and we will send you a sampling pack and instructions.
You collect the sample and post it back to us in the pre-paid package provided.
How long does it take?
We will start your legionella analysis immediately and send you the testing results as soon as they are available. – With the standard Legionella culture test It takes at least 10 days to confirm a negative result, positive results will be reported as soon as observed. For this reason, no (early) news is good news. If you require a test with results much sooner our new pPCR rapid Legionella test can provide unaccredited results in less than 24h click here
Unlike other labs which simply give you results, Feedwater, specialise in solving water related problems so we can explain what the results mean and can provide a full range of services to help you resolve your problem.
What systems should be sampled?
- Cooling Towers and Evaporative Condensers (At least quarterly)
- Healthcare premises (Recommended quarterly)
- Care homes (Recommended quarterly)
- Domestics where temperatures are inadequate to control Legionella (As Required until problem is resolved)
- Buildings where biocides are used instead of temperature (Recommend quarterly until control is established)
- Where there is suspicion of a case of Legionella infection
- Spa Pool operators (At least quarterly)
- Industrial process waters (As required by risk assessment)
- Anybody who needs reassurance that their water system is free of Legionella