Accepta 2047 is a high performance; anionic flocculant based on a high molecular weight latex emulsion polyacrylamide co-polymer. It is scientifically formulated for use as a flocculant in effluent and wastewater treatment applications.
Accepta 2047 is designed to flocculate suspended solids and is particularly useful for non-potable raw water clarification, primary and secondary effluent clarification, oily waste water clarification and filtration.
Accepta 2047 can be used to replace Magnafloc “110L/115” or “3127” as an example.
- High performance anionic flocculant based on a high molecular weight latex emulsion polyacrylamide co-polymer
- Ideal for a range of effluent and wastewater treatment applications
- Will flocculate suspended solids
- Ideal for for non-potable raw water clarification
- Primary and secondary effluent clarification
- Oily waste water clarification
|Approx. bulk density:||1.03 - 1.05|
|Viscosity (25oC)||300-2000 cp.|
|Flash point :||>100 ºC|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Water solubility Water soluble. Solution concentration will be limited by its own viscosity.
Always add Accepta 2047 to an area of maximum mixing as far upstream as possible.
Do not use a centrifugal pump as this will destroy the molecule.
Accepta 2047 is best applied at a 0.01% - 0.05% solution.
Typical dosage rates for Accepta 2047 are as follows:
- For primary clarification flocculation use 1 to 5ppm.
- In line filtration use 1 to 5ppm.
- Sewage treatment 1 to 30ppm.
- Oily waste water clarification use 1 to 10ppm.
It is always advisable to carry out a 'Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health' (COSHH) assessment before use.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for Accepta 2047 please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To download the latest safety data for this product use the following link: