Accepta’s range of high performance calcium hypochlorite chemicals also known as "cal hypo" are available in granular, briquette and versatile tablet forms.
These highly concentrated solid calcium hypochlorite products deliver upto 68% available chlorine (78% for Accepta shock products) and are used extensively in a wide range of commercial, industrial and municipal applications where their safety, quality and performance characteristics offer significant environmental, operational and financial benefits.
The products are approved by DWI (Drinking Water Inspectorate).
They conforms to BS EN 900:2007 (Chemicals used for treatment of water intended for human consumption - calcium hypochlorite).
They are certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 60 (Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals).
Areas of Application
Accepta’s versatile calcium hypochlorite products are used extensively in a wide range of applications:
- Industrial water treatment including cooling towers, for chlorination’s, disinfections, oxidation and more
- Wastewater and effluent treatment
- Grey water and recycled water treatment, including reservoirs, storage tanks and treatment plants
- Food and beverage processing
- Cleaning and sanitising
- Pulp and paper processing
- Swimming pools and spas
Accepta’s calcium hypochlorite products offer a number of significant performance, safety and environmental benefits.
- High performance, cost efficient sanitiser in a convenient, easy to handle solid granular or tablet format
- Highly concentrated solid form – very efficient, calcium based chlorine donor typically delivering upto 78% available chlorine. More concentrated than liquid bleach or sodium hypochlorite
- Promotes employee safety by minimising manual handling and safety hazards associated with heavy liquid filled drums
- Minimise safety risks associated with chemical exposure, storage, liquid pouring, and spill and splash hazards
- Significant environmental benefits with reduced transportation costs – don’t pay to transport water
- Excellent dissolution rates
- Less contribution to TDS and pH than liquid chlorine
- Much longer shelf life than liquid bleach and sodium hypochlorite
- Reduces plant and equipment corrosion
- Convenient, "easy to handle" pack sizes
- Guaranteed quality and performance
- Full technical support available
- Approved by DWI (Drinking Water Inspectorate)
- Conforms to BS EN 900:2007
- Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 60
|Accepta DuroStick||68%||Non sleeved tablet||300g||Fast|
|Accepta DuroStick||68%||Sleeved tablet||300g||Slow|
|Accepta Flow Briquette||68%||Briquette||7g||Slow|
|Accepta Flow Granules||68%||Granules||-||Slow|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Use floaters, canisters, tablet dispensers and chlorine feeders designed specifically to control the dosage of each product.
It is always advisable to carry out a 'Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health' (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta Calcium Hypochlorite products please contact Accepta technical support team.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for Accepta Calcium Hypochlorite products please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To download the latest safety data for this product use the following link: