Accepta 2578 is a high performance, activated stabilised bromine biocide in liquid form, scientifically formulated for use in cooling towers, other open re-circulating cooling systems and industrial pasteurisers.
Accepta 2578 is a broad spectrum stabilised bromine based oxidising biocide, it demonstrates superior biofilm removal to chlorine and chlorine / bromine and is highly effective against Legionella.
Accepta 2578 can also be used as a disinfectant for reverse osmosis plant.
- High performance stabilised bromine.
- Extremely effective oxidising biocide.
- Superior biofilm removal to chlorine and chlorine / bromine.
- A broad spectrum disinfectant and biocide.
- Effective against Legionella bacteria.
- Easy to dose.
- Long term stability.
- Excellent microbiological control in systems with a pH greater than 7.5.
- Liquid formulation - no mixing, no handling of tablets.
|Boiling point:||>100 oC|
|Decomposition temp:||Decomposes on heating|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Dose Accepta 2578 at 15 ppm which should give 2 ppm free bromine.
Monitor efficacy using dipslides.
Do not mix Accepta 2578 with other products unless advised by your water treatment representative.
Test method - always consider the system pH, as the efficacy of the product decreases below pH 7.5.
It is always advisable to carry out a 'Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health' (COSHH) assessment before use.
Safety, Storage & Handling
For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for Accepta 2578 please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To download the latest safety data for this product use the following link: