The waterproof ExStik® II Dissolved Oxygen Meter incorporates an easy to replace screw on membrane cap with optional extension cables.
- Oxygen level displayed as % Saturation from 0 to 200.0% or Concentration from 0 to 20.00ppm (mg/L).
- Adjustable Altitude Compensation (0-20,000ft in 1,000ft increments).
- Adjustable Salinity Compensation from 0 to 50ppt.
- Analogbargraph indicates trends.
- Memory stores up to 25 data sets with DO and Temperature reading.
- Self-calibration on power up.
- Data Hold, Auto power off, Low battery indicator.
- Waterproof to IP57.
- Optional 3 ft (1m) or 16ft (5m) extension cable with probe weight. Complete with DO electrode, protective sensor cap, spare membrane cap, electrolyte, four 3V CR-2032 batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neck strap.
|Specification||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|DO (saturation mode)||0 to 200.0%||0.1%||±2% FS|
|DO (concentration mode)||0 to 20.00ppm (mg/L)||0.01ppm (mg/L)||0.4ppm (mg/L)|
|Temperature:||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)||0.1°F/°C||±1.8°F (1°C)|
|Dimensions:||1.4x 6.9x1.6” (36 x176 x 41mm)|
|Power:||4 x CR2032 Button Batteries|
|Optional Extras:||Weighted Base and 5 Solution Cups
If you require additional information or specialist technical support concerning our dissolved oxygen and temperature meters please contact Accepta's technical support team.