The AD 111 is a simple to use, accurate, reliable hand held pH meter which has been designed to handle the tough environment of field work.
The instrument provides the user with pH and Temperature readings with measurement stability control.
- Automatic pH calibration
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Supplied in robust case with heavy duty probe & batteries
- Measurement stability indicator
- Supplied with pH buffers solutions 4.0 & 7.0
- Auto-off feature after 8 minutes to save battery life
- Simple calibration to a single point
- Will also measure mV (Redox) with additional probe
|Specification||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|pH:||-2 to 16.00||0.01 pH||± 0.02 pH|
|mV:||0 to 1000 mV||1 mV||± 2 mV|
|Temperature:||-5° to 105°C||0.1°C||± 0.5°C|
|Power:||4 x AA Batteries|
|Dimensions:||70 x 145 x 26 mm|
If you require additional information or specialist technical support concerning our professional pH meters please contact Accepta's technical support team.