The new single parameter photometer, the pocket Colorimeter TMll Filter Photometer is a true go-anywhere instrument, lightweight and battery operated, suitable for extended field work or quick, on-the-spot process monitoring.
- Waterproof, Lightweight, Economical - The Pocket Colorimeter ll Instrument really can be carried in your pocket! Weighing in at only 0.23KG (8.1oz), it even floats if accidentally dropped in water.
- Accurate, Reproducible Measurements - Despite accuracy comparable to a lab instrument, the low-cost Pocket Colorimeter llis simple enough to use that anyone can obtain reliable results.
- Factory-Programmed - Each Pocket Colorimeter ll Instrument is pre-programmed for one of more than 35 parameters: many are based on EPA-approved methods. No manual calibration is ever required. Simply zero the instrument with a blank, insert the reacted sample, and read the result.
- Improved Optics - A long-lasting LED light source allows expanded ranges for ammonia, chlorine, chromium, copper, iron, and molybdenum, reducing the need for dilutions.
- The Pocket Colorimeter ll allows user calibrations, giving you the ability to create your own calibration curve, or to perform a standard adjust.
- Each Pocket Colorimeter ll Instrument comes complete as a ready-to-use kit that includes a reagent set (pre-measured unit dose reagents), sturdy custom carrying case, and manual.
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Chlorine (Free &Total)
- Chlorine (Free & Total) and pH
- Chlorine (Free)
- Chlorine (Total)
- Chromium Hexavalent
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Manganese LR
- Manganese HR
- Free Ammonia and Monochloramine
- Nickel & Cobalt
- PCB in Soil
- TPH in Soil
- TPH in Water
If you require additional information or specialist technical support concerning our single and multi parameter photometers please contact Accepta's technical support team.