Accepta 7102 is a high-performance, environmentally friendly biological treatment scientifically formulated to manage and control the build-up of organic waste matter in ponds, lakes and watercourses.
Accepta 7102 is a highly concentrated powdered formulation, containing a natural plankton-based product and several bacterial strains specially selected for their ability to degrade organic matters commonly found in ponds, lakes and watercourses.
There are two common problems that often occur in ponds and lakes:
- The accumulation of organic substances including vegetal residues, faecal matters and other pollutions which can lead to the accumulation of sludge and silt formation.
- The concentration of sulphur compounds that originate from this waste degradation under anaerobic conditions which then go on to generate unpleasant odours.
Accepta 7102 helps to overcome these problems; with its innovative microbiological in-situ sludge treatment it re-establishes the biological balance in aquatic environments.
- Highly effective environmentally friendly biological formulation for treating ponds, lakes and watercourses
- Water clarification is achieved due to the flocculation of colloidal material in suspension and the reactivation of the photosynthesis process
- An environment change is affected; conditions move from anaerobic to aerobic, this increases the degradation rates of organic material and local contaminants
- Neutralises acidity and supplies easy-to-assimilate calcium
- Enhances the natural decontamination process as a result of specific strains included in the formulation
- Ultimately mineralisation of the sludge and silt deposits occurs.
- Harmless to plant or animal life
|Effective temperature range:||8 to 45°C|
|Effective pH range:||5 to 8.5|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta recommend that water is added to the powdered product and that it is sprayed from the edges of the pond, or that it is poured in to the water gradually from the stern of a boat.
When spraying liquid Accepta 7102 is impossible: Firstly, place marks on the edges of the pound or on water, then regularly empty the content of the bags from a boat.
May vary depending on the local environmental conditions, watercourse type, or silting nature.
200kg to 300kg of powdered Accepta 7102 per 1 hectare, of pond or lake.
300kg of powdered Accepta 7102 for 1 km of river (10 m wide).
100kg per hectare twice a year.
The exact dosage rate will be determined from a survey of the site.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta please contact Accepta.
Safety, Storage & Handling” shape=”square” style=”outline” add_button=”bottom” btn_title=”Home” btn_shape=”square” btn_color=”mulled-wine” btn_link=”||target:%20_blank|”]For full details concerning safety precautions, storage and handling procedures for this product please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet. To request the latest MSDS for this product please fill out the form below.