Accepta 1450 is a high performance inorganic primary coagulant based on trivalent iron (Fe 3+).
Accepta 1450 is scientifically formulated for use in drinking water applications, wastewater treatment and effluent treatment.
Accepta 1450 is effective over a wide pH range.
Accepta 1450 can be used as an effective odour control agent and will aid phosphorus removal. It can also be used as a sludge conditioning agent and will inhibit corrosion by controlling the formation of hydrogen sulphide.
- High performance primary coagulant
- Excellent for drinking water, wastewater treatment and effluent treatment applications
- Effective over a wider pH range
- Available in convenient liquid
- Chloride free
- Cost effective coagulant
- Excellent for the treatment of wastewater where low pH is required – removal of fats, oil and grease, high colour
|Ferrous sulphate (% w/w):||<0.8|
|Ferric Sulphate (% w/w):||40 to 42|
|Colour:||Brownish / red|
|Melting point/range:||-25 – -15 °C|
|Boiling point/boiling range:||103 – 108 °C|
|Density:||1.57 – 1.63 g/cm3 (15 °C)|
|Suspended solids (ppm):||<340|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
For application advice regarding Accepta 1450 please contact us.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.