Accepta 8306 is a technically advanced, high-performance wastewater and effluent coagulant based on aluminium hydroxide chloride blended with an organic polymer, scientifically formulated for the treatment of a range of commercial, manufacturing and industrial process effluents.
Accepta 8306’s excellent performance characteristics make it ideal for use in industrial effluent treatment including wastewaters from food, dairy, oil, textiles and chemical industries.
Accepta 8306 works by neutralising the negative charge on dissolved and colloidal matter to produce compact flocs suitable for easy removal by either settlement or flotation processes. Additionally, it also promotes more efficient sludge digestion and dewatering.
The active component in Accepta 8306 is a highly cationic aluminium polymer present in low concentration, which is represented as:
Accepta 8306 contains approximately 20% by weight of aluminium hydroxide chloride with HIGH cationic charge density.
Fields of Application
Accepta 8306 has a wide range of applications including:
- Industrial effluent treatment including wastewaters from food, dairy, oil and chemical industries
- Treatment of textile dye wastewater
- Treatment of sewage effluent
- Treatment of printing ink wastewater
- Emulsion cracking
- High performance coagulant based on aluminium hydroxide chloride
- High performance turbidity / suspended solids removal
- Automatic buffering effect reduces pH depression
- Up-rate your plant capacity
- Very low sludge volume
- Reduce your chemical dose and treatment costs
|Colour:||Colourless to light yellow|
|Melting point/freezing point:||< 0 °C (< 32 °F)|
|Boiling point, initial boiling point:||100 – 120 °C (212 – 248 °F)|
|Density:||1200 – 1400 kg/m3 @ 20 oC|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
For application advice regarding Accepta 8306 please contact us.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.