Accepta 8304 is a high performance; aluminium hydroxide chloride based coagulant scientifically formulated for the treatment of industrial and process wastewater and effluent.
Accepta 8304’s excellent performance characteristics make it ideal for use in industrial effluent treatment including wastewaters from food, dairy, oil, textiles and chemical industries.
Accepta 8304 works by neutralising the negative charge on suspended and colloidal matter to produce compact flocs suitable for easy removal by either settlement or flotation processes. Importantly it also promotes more efficient sludge digestion and dewatering.
The active component in Accepta 8304 is a highly cationic aluminium polymer present in high concentration, which is represented as:
Accepta 8304 contains approximately 30% by weight aluminium hydroxide chloride with HIGH cationic charge density.
Fields of Application
Accepta 8304 has a wide range of applications including:
- Industrial effluent treatment including wastewaters from food, dairy, oil, textiles and chemical industries
- Treatment of process water
- Treatment of oil contaminated water
- Paper processing (retention aid)
- Water recycling
- High performance coagulant based on aluminium hydroxide chloride
- Excellent turbidity / suspended solids removal
- Automatic buffering effect reduces pH depression
- High cationic charge density
- Very low sludge volume
- Reduce your chemical dose and treatment costs
|Colour:||Colourless to light yellow|
|Melting point/freezing point:||< 0 °C (< 32 °F)|
|Boiling point, initial boiling point:||100 – 120 °C (212 – 248 °F)|
|Density:||1200 – 1400 kg/m3 @ 20 oC|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
For application advice regarding Accepta 8304 please contact us.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.