Accepta 8303 is a high performance; aluminium hydroxide chloride based general-purpose coagulant scientifically formulated for industrial effluent treatment applications including wastewaters from food and dairy processing, oil, textiles and chemical industries.
Accepta 8303 works by neutralising the negative charge on suspended and colloidal matter to produce compact flocs suitable for easy removal by either settlement or flotation processes and promotes more efficient sludge digestion and dewatering.
The active component in Accepta 8303 is a highly cationic aluminium polymer present in low concentration which is represented as:
Accepta 8303 contains approximately 24% by weight aluminium hydroxide chloride with LOW cationic charge density.
Fields of Application
Accepta 8303 has a wide range of applications including:
- Industrial effluent treatment including wastewaters from food, dairy, oil, textiles and chemical industries
- Treatment of process water
- Treatment of sewage effluent
- Paper processing (sizing agent)
- Emulsion cracking
- High quality coagulant based on aluminium hydroxide chloride
- Effective COD/BOD reduction
- Good organics/colour removal
- Paper sizing agent
- Low sludge volume
- Reduce your chemical dose and treatment costs
|pH:||1 – 2|
|Melting point/freezing point:||< 0 °C (< 32 °F)|
|Boiling point, initial boiling point:||100 – 120 °C (212 – 248 °F)|
|Density:||1200 – 1400 kg/m3 @ 20 oC|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
For application advice regarding Accepta 8303 please contact us.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.