Accepta 6201 is a solid paste formulated product designed for use in open cooling system, closed loops and steam boilers.
This Solid-Concentrate is a polymeric-based, on-line cleaner and which assists in removal of deposit and scale build-up in water systems. This product uses the mechanism of dispersion (vs. acidic chelation). This product is designed to supplement cooling system scale/corrosion inhibitors and offer an alternative to the use of dangerous mineral acids.
BENEFITS OVER ACID
- Improves use, handling and shipping safety
- Eliminates exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Eliminates risk of cleaning-related corrosion
- Eliminates cost of down-time and start-up
- Eliminates need fore re-passivation
- Increases productivity – no shut down required
- No need to raise system water temp to clean gives energy saving
- With no spent acid there is no disposal cost
APPLICATION & DOSAGE
Depending upon the severity of the scale/deposit build-up, usage rates vary from 20-2000 ppm in the system water. Care should be taken, when cleaning, to prevent clogging of screens, strainers, and lines in heavily fouled systems when applying this product. In heavily fouled systems, it may be advantageous to use in conjunction with a side stream filter. This product is designed to be used on open or closed cooling systems.
Appearance: Solid – Beige
pH: 8.0 – 9.0 @1%
HANDLING AND STORAGE
Accepta 6201 should be kept away from oxidising agents in a cool dry area. Properly stored, the product will remain effective for 24 – 36 months. Consult Safety Data Sheet for further information
Accepta 6201 is available in 5 kg containers (4 to a case).
Accepta 6201 is also available in 0.35kg Sticks.
Feed Accepta 6201 using an Accepta board system.
Available in three types:
- Gravity Fed – No pump needed, requires controller relay or timer
- Electronic Level Control – Pump needed
- Mechanical – Pump needed
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 6201 please contact Accepta.