Boiler Water Condensate Treatment
Accepta 6306 is a blended solid concentrate dual component Morpholine & Cyclohexylamine neutralizing amine product.
Accepta 6306 is a proprietary compound of Morpholine & Cyclohexylamine neutralizing amines designed to minimize corrosion in condensate lines by balancing pH. All components and formulations conform to FDA Title 21, Section 173 Boiler Water Additives. Product CANNOT be used in steam that will be in contact with milk and milk products.
Accepta 6306 is packaged in cases containing 4 x 4.0kg bottles.
- Innovative solid chemical technology
- High performance boiler water formulation developed for the treatment of condensate lines
- Based on morpholine and cyclohexylamine neutralising amines
- Significant safety improvements
- Easy to handle, simple to dose
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Significant space savings
|Solubility in water:||Complete but dissolves slowly|
|pH (4% solution):||11.5|
Handling & Storage
Accepta 6306 should be kept away from acids and oxidising agents in a cool dry area. Properly stored, the product will remain effective for 6 – 12 months. Consult Safety Data Sheet for further information
Application & Dosage Information
|Testing Method||In Condensate Return|
|pH||7.0 – 8.5|
|Iron||< 1 ppm|
Feed Accepta 6306 using an Accepta board system.
Available in three types:
- Gravity Fed – No pump needed, requires controller relay or timer
- Electronic Level Control – Pump needed
- Mechanical – Pump needed
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 6306 please contact Accepta.