Accepta 6052 is a high-performance, highly concentrated multi-functional solid chemical boiler water treatment product scientifically formulated for the treatment and protection of boilers operating under both hard and soft water conditions.
Accepta 6052 is a versatile boiler water treatment that incorporates corrosion inhibitors, scale inhibitors and alkalinity builders.
Accepta 6052 is suitable for use in boiler systems under both soft and hard water make-up applications. For hard water applications, less than 20 ppm total hardness in the feed water.
All components of Accepta 6052 conform to US FDA Title 21, Section 173 Boiler Water Additives. It is also an NSF approved product.
Accepta 6052 comprises a small (0.36kg) solid chemical baton wrapped in a water soluble bag.
Accepta 6052 is packaged in cases containing 30 x 0.36kg water-soluble batons, each baton being enclosed in a sealed cardboard tube.
Each case weighs 10.9kg.
- Innovative solid chemical technology
- High performance multi-functional boiler water treatment for hard and soft water systems
- Incorporates corrosion inhibitors, scale inhibitors and alkalinity builders
- FDA approved
- NSF approved
- Small, light weight handy baton sized treatment product
- Excellent “catch-up” solution
- Ideal for smaller systems
- Significant safety improvements
- Easy to handle, simple to dose
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Significant space savings
|Appearance:||Tan to brown amorphous solid|
|Odour:||Slight characteristic odour|
|Softening point:||43 – 49oC|
|Bulk density:||1197 kg/m3|
|Solubility in water:||Complete but dissolves slowly|
|pH (1% solution):||11.5|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Add batons of Accepta 6052 directly in to the system ensuring the contents are fully dissolved. Prior to use, conduct system water tests to determine the correct dosage.
Testing & Control
|Testing||In Boiler Water
|Total Phosphate (PO4)*||8 – 12 ppm|
|Sulphite||20 – 30 ppm|
|p-Alkalinity||250 – 600 ppm|
|Conductivity||See manufacturers guidelines|
* – Total phosphate is used for ease of testing. If the make-up water contains PO4, adjust or lower the control limits to compensate for this interference.
Test kits suitable for monitoring and controlling the use of Accepta 6052 are available from Accepta.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 6052 please contact Accepta.