Cooling Water General Dispersant
Accepta 6207 Solid-Concentrate is a cooling system general dispersant which assists in the prevention and removal of organic materials and foulants. This product was designed to supplement cooling system inhibitor/dispersants and biocides to maintain clean surfaces in heat transfer equipment and cooling towers. It also functions as a general corrosion inhibitor and cleaner for heavily fouled systems. Use should be in conjunction with biocides to assist in maintaining a clean system.
- Penetrates disperses and removes organic deposits from cooling water system surfaces
- Reduces corrosion by keeping metal surfaces free of organic deposition, as well as by chemical inhibitior
- Increases biocide effectiveness and lowers their use levels and subsequent costs
- Reduces oxidizing biocide demand and increases biocide residuals
- Not affected by high pH; works very well at pH above 7
- Excellent compatibility with cooling water treatment programs.
- Not affected by high organic load
- Not affected by high concentrations of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, or other strong nucleophiles
- Ideal for use in high re-cycle, high solids systems
HOW MUCH TO USE
Accepta 6207 should be dosed at a rate of 60-120 ppm to maintain already clean surfaces, 1-3 times per week.
For systems that have a greater tendency to foul, feed at a rate of 100-200 ppm, 2-3 times per week.
To clean heavily fouled systems, feed at a rate of 100-200 ppm daily, until clean.
Always feed a biocide to kill bacteria and algae in the system. Care should be taken, when cleaning, to prevent clogging of screens and strainers in heavily fouled systems when applying this product.
NOTE: This product may cause foaming when fed at high levels.
- Appearance: white/cream solid
- Odor: Slight
- pH 1% solution: 7
HANDLING AND STORAGE
Accepta 6207 should be stored in a cool(<25°C), dry area. Properly stored, the product will remain effective for 24 – 36 months. Consult Safety Data Sheet for further information.
- 4.0 kg jars – 1 case of 4 @ 16kg/case
- 35kg Sticks – 1 case of 30 sticks packed in WHITE non-soluble PE sleeves @ 10.5kg/case
Feed Accepta 6207 using an Accepta board system.
Available in three types:
- Gravity Fed – No pump needed, requires controller relay or timer
- Electronic Level Control – Pump needed
- Mechanical – Pump needed
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 6207 please contact Accepta.