Accepta 6207 is an engineered paste form multifunction cleaner with many potential applications. The primary use of Accepta 62070 is as a powerful organic deposit cleaner, deposit penetrant, and deposit dispersant for use in industrial cooling water systems and closed loops. When applied with biocides BSK100 delivers a superior Biofilm Control Program. Accepta 6207 is also an effective corrosion inhibitor for copper and brass when dosed to maintain a constant residual in the system water. In systems with hydrogen sulfide related issues, Accepta 6207 can inhibit and remove sulfur/sulfide deposits.
- Penetrates disperses and removes organic deposits from cooling water system surfaces
- Reduces corrosion by keeping metal surfaces free of organic deposition, as well as by chemical inhibitior
- Increases biocide effectiveness and lowers their use levels and subsequent costs
- Reduces oxidizing biocide demand and increases biocide residuals
- Not affected by high pH; works very well at pH above 7
- Excellent compatibility with cooling water treatment programs.
- Not affected by high organic load
- Not affected by high concentrations of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, or other strong nucleophiles
- Ideal for use in high re-cycle, high solids systems
HOW MUCH TO USE
The exact dosage and control rates for using Accepta 6207 will vary. Contact your Consultant for further guidance.
- Appearance: white/cream solid
- Odor: Slight
- pH 1% solution: 7
HANDLING AND STORAGE
Accepta 6207 should be stored in a cool(<25°C), dry area. Properly stored, the product will remain effective for 12-18 months. Consult Safety Data Sheet for further information.
SPILLAGE AND DISPOSAL
Accepta 6207 is a solid product. In the unlikely event of a spillage, do not allow to enter water course or drains. Small spillages – dilute with plenty of water and wash to waste.
- 4.0 kg jars – 1 case of 4 @ 16kg/case
- 35kg Sticks – 1 case of 30 sticks packed in WHITE non-soluble PE sleeves @ 10.5kg/case
Feed Accepta 6207 using an Accepta board system.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 6207 please contact Accepta.