Accepta 2048 is a high performance; anionic flocculant based on a high molecular weight water dispersion polyacrylamide co-polymer. It is scientifically formulated for use as a flocculant in effluent and wastewater treatment applications.
Accepta 2048 is designed to flocculate suspended solids and is particularly useful for non-potable raw water clarification, primary and secondary effluent clarification, oily waste water clarification and filtration.
Accepta 2048 can be used to replace Magnafloc “110L/115” or “3127” as an example.
- High performance anionic flocculant based on a high molecular weight water dispersion polyacrylamide co-polymer
- Ideal for a range of effluent and wastewater treatment applications
- Will flocculate suspended solids
- Ideal for for non-potable raw water clarification
- Primary and secondary effluent clarification
- Oily waste water clarification
|Colour:||White milky liquid|
|Approx. bulk density:||1.2 g/cm3|
|Viscosity (25oC)||,1500 cp|
|Flash point :||NA|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
It is recommended to dissolve the product in water prior to use. It dissolves easily in any proportion. The only limitation is the viscosity of the solution.
- It can be dosed using a static mixer.
- It is advisable not to exceed concentrations higher than 5%.
- Any quality of water can be used for its preparation. Depending on it, the final solution will have a variable stability or variable usage time.
- It can work alone or in combination with other products commonly used in water treatment, such as: aluminum sulphate, aluminum polychloride, ferric chloride, polyamine, lime, etc.
- In order to achieve the maximum product performance it is necessary to choose the most appropriate dosage and dosage point.
- It is important to avoid the entry of water into the product circuit, so it is recommended to use non-return valves. If this were to happen, gels could be formed and could block the pipes.
Typical dosage rates for Accepta 2048 are as follows:
- For primary clarification flocculation use 1 to 5ppm.
- In line filtration use 1 to 5ppm.
- Sewage treatment 1 to 30ppm.
- Oily waste water clarification use 1 to 10ppm.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.