Accepta 4559 is a high performance; epichlorohydrin-dimethylamine (Epi-DMA) based cationic coagulant emulsion scientifically formulated for use in a range of wastewater and effluent treatment applications.
NOTE: This product is no longer available. If you require an alternative product or technical assistance please contact us.
Accepta 4559 comprises a linear low molecular weight cationic polymer, an aqueous solution of a polyquaternary ammonium chloride, commonly called epichlorohydrin-dimethylamine (Epi-DMA).
Accepta 4559 is principally used for raw wastewater clarification, lime softening, sludge dewatering, colour removal and direct, in-line and up-flow filtration.
Accepta 4559 is designed to neutralise the anionic charge in paper stocks helping to achieve the desired particle agglomeration.
- High-performance Epi-DMA based cationic coagulant emulsion
- Ideal for raw wastewater clarification
- Lime softening
- Sludge dewatering
- Colour removal
- Direct, in-line and up-flow filtration
- Excellent for neutralising anionic charge in paper stocks
- Chlorine resistant can be used in pre-chlorinated water without reducing activity
|pH:||4 – 6|
|Bulk density:||1.0 – 1.2|
|Viscosity:||650 – 1000|
|Autoignition temperature:||> 200oC|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
The dosage of Accepta 4559 is dependant upon the application although the following are typical rates:
- Wastewater clarification 1 – 100ppm.
- Raw water clarification 1 – 10ppm.
- Direct filtration 0.2 – 3.0ppm.
- Filter aid 0.05 – 1.0ppm.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance please contact Accepta.