Accepta 4560 is a high performance; Epi-DMA based cationic coagulant polymer emulsion scientifically formulated for use in a range of wastewater and industrial effluent treatment applications.
This product has been discontinued please visit our Polymer page to see our current range
Accepta 4560 is an advanced EpiDMA based cationic coagulant and is formulated from a linear low molecular weight cationic polymer in an aqueous solution of a polyquaternary ammonium chloride, commonly called epichlorohydrin-dimethylamine.
Accepta 4560 is principally used for raw wastewater clarification, lime softening, sludge dewatering, colour removal and direct, in-line and up-flow filtration. It is designed to neutralise the anionic charge in paper stocks helping to achieve the desired particle agglomeration.
Accepta 4560 is resistant to chlorine and can therefore be used in pre-chlorinated water without reducing activity.
- High performance low molecular weight cationic coagulant polymer
- Excellent for raw wastewater clarification, lime softening, sludge dewatering, colour removal and direct, in-line and up-flow filtration
- Chlorine resistant can be used in pre-chlorinated water without reducing activity
- Helps neutralise anionic charge in paper stocks to achieve desired particle agglomeration
|Form:||Diallyldimethylammonium co-polymer in aqueous solution|
|Appearance:||Colourless or slightly amberish transparent liquid|
|Density:||1.0 – 1.1 g/cm3|
|pH:||6.0 – 7.5|
|Viscosity:||7500 – 15000 cp|
|Solid content:||8.5 – 10%|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 4560 can be used alone or as a component in blends. For additional advice please contact Accepta technical support.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
Product dosage is dependent upon the application although the following are typical rates:
- Waste water clarification 1 – 100ppm
- Raw water clarification 1 – 10ppm
- Direct filtration 0.2 – 3.0ppm
- Filter aid 0.05 – 1.0ppm