Accepta 4439 is a high performance high molecular weight cationic polymer emulsion scientifically formulated for use as a flocculant in effluent and wastewater treatment applications.
Accepta 4439 is designed to flocculate suspended solids and is especially recommended for use in non potable raw water clarification, primary and secondary effluent clarification and oil waste water clarification.
- High performance high molecular weight cationic polymer emulsion
- Excellent for use in a range of effluent and wastewater treatment applications
- Use to flocculate suspended solids
- Ideal for non potable raw water clarification
- Primary and secondary effluent clarification
- Oil waste water clarification
|pH:||3 – 5|
|Approx. bulk density:||1.2|
|Water solubility:||Completely miscible|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Please contact Accepta for the correct dosing procedure for Accepta 4439.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance please contact Accepta.