Accepta 4340 is a high performance; cationic high molecular weight latex polyacrylate based flocculant with a 10% charge.
Accepta 4340 can be used in effluent treatment as a flocculant and also pulp and paper processes.
Accepta 4340 is designed to increase retention of fines, fillers, additives and improve drainage.
Accepta 4340 works over a wide pH range, has a low charge density and a very high molecular weight.
- High performance cationic high molecular weight latex polyacrylate
- Excellent when used as a flocculant for effluent treatment systems
- Ideal for use in pulp and paper processes
- Increases retention of fines, fillers and additives
- Improves drainage
- Effective over a wide pH range
|pH:||3 – 7 @ 5 g/1|
|Approx. bulk density:||1.04|
|Flash point:||Does not flash|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
As adequate inversion is required, please contact Accepta for the correct dosing procedure for Accepta 4340.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance please contact Accepta.