Accepta 7121 is a high performance, eco-friendly bacteria based treatment that is scientifically formulated as a bio-degradable concrete and asphalt cleaner that is kind to the environment, safe and easy to use.
Accepta 7121 is a specialized, eco-friendly biological formulation that is designed to remove motor oil, grease stains and heavy grime from conctrete surfaces, asphalt covered car parks, walk-ways, garage floors, paths and driveways.
This highly effective surface cleaner quickly removes surface staining resulting from spilled oils and petroleum products on concrete surfaces, rock and soil.
Accepta 7121 is formulated from a proprietary blend of bacterial spores, concentrated biodegradable surfactants and bio-stimulating agents.
Accepta 7121 gives superior results when used alone or in conjunction with other Accepta bioremediation products.
Accepta 7121 is a very efficient cleaner and stain removing product that speeds up the cleaning process with no need to remove or replace contaminated materials.
Accepta 7121 is free from petroleum distillates or solvents.
- High performance,bio-degradable concrete and asphalt cleaner
- Quick acting and effective in removing motor oil, grease stains and heavy grime from car parks, walk-ways, garage floors, paths and driveways
- Inoculates contaminations with bacteria
- Cleans surfaces of oil spills and stains
- Cleans oily equipment, vehicles and tools
- Contains no petroleum distillates or solvents
- Contains essential microbial nutrients
- Enhances biodegradation above and below ground surface when used as recommended
- No removal or replacement of contaminated materials is necessary
- Can be poured out into any sewer as it is not hazardous to the environment
|Colour:||Cream to white|
|pH:||10.4 – 10.7|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 7121 can be diluted between 2:1 for heavier loads and stains, down to 4:1 for lighter applications.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 7121 please contact Accepta.