Accepta 7112 is a high-performance, very concentrated powdered biological formulation containing a synergistic blend of selectively adapted bacteria, surfactant, and enzymes scientifically formulated for the treatment and biodegradation of fats, oil and grease (FOG) in sewer lines and municipal sewage treatment plants.
Accepta 7112 is recommended for a wide variety of municipal sewage treatment applications involving problematic accumulations of fats, oils and grease (FOG).
Accepta 7112 is specifically formulated to:
- Degrade long chain fatty acids that are known to be persistent and cause 80% of deposits
- Associate with the hydrophobic phase
- Grow at low pH
- Degrade odour causing short-chain volatile fatty acids
Areas of Application
Accepta 7112 is routinely used by plant operators in lift stations, degreasers, primary clarifiers and aeration basins.
When introduced into the system, Accepta 7112 dissolves rapidly and releases its highly active biological materials which will emulsify, liquefy and digest oil and grease.
- High performance concentrated formulation, containing adapted bacteria, surfactant and enzymes
- Excellent for the biodegradation of fats, oil and grease (FOG) in sewer lines and municipal sewage treatment plants
- Reduces line and pump station maintenance costs
- Liquefies and degrades fats, oil and grease that upset degreaser
- Enhances the oxygen transfer in the aeration basin
- Enhances organic removal efficiency
- Lowers effluent BOD and COD
- Reduces foaming over the aeration basin surface
- Eliminates foul odours due to grease deposits
|Contains vegetative and spore forming bacterial strains capable of utilising aerobic,
facultative and fermentative metabolic pathways.
|Rapid germination and outgrowth of spores|
|Bacteria can colonize a wide variety of surfaces to produce long-lasting effects|
|Bacterial count:||5 x 109 cfu / g|
|Appearance:||Brown powder in water-soluble sachet|
|Moisture content:||15 %|
|Density:||0.50 -0.61 g/cm3|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 7112 can be added directly to any of the following systems, depending on the locations affected by grease problems:
- Lift Station
- Primary Clarifier
- Aeration Basin
Accepta 7112 is added, without preliminary preparation, to the sewage.
The standard dosage rate is 4 sachets per week. However, up to six weeks of elevated doses may be required to implement the new active biomass.
These doses are related to the daily flow rate in m3 /day (see the table below).
|Flow (m3/day)||Seeding (wks 1 & 2)||Maintenance (wks 3 – 6)||Regular maintenance|
|< 100||8 Sachets / week||4 Sachets / week||4 Sachets/week|
|100 – 200||16||6|
|200 – 500||32||8|
For higher flow rates, the use of 1kg bag is recommended.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
Contact Accepta technical support for additional advice.