Kintec 3209 is a high performance scale inhibitor additive for the treatment and protection of cooling water systems.
Kintec 3209 is scientifically formulated from a combination of polymers to offer excellent calcium carbonate along with general scale inhibition in cooling water systems, even under extreme system conditions.
Kintec 3209 is made up of halogen stable polymers that do not form insoluble calcium salts when added to hard waters.
- High performance cooling water scale inhibitor
- Effective under extreme conditions
- Excellent for problematic calcium carbonate
- Formulated using halogen stable polymers
- Ideal for hard water conditions
- Convenient liquid product
|Colour:||Clear to slightly hazy, pale yellow|
|pH:||8.5 – 9.5|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
The target dosage range is 3 – 5 ppm as PO4-3 in the recirculating cooling water.
Kintec 3209 should be fed continuously to an area of good mixing. The product may be fed directly or may be diluted with good quality water and fed from a chemical dosing tank.
Appropriate use of Kintec 3209 following the above dosing strategy should result in a corrosion rate of less than 2 mpy.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For additional assistance please contact Accepta.
- Phosphonate Drop test – Thorium Nitrate titration
- Phosphonate UV photolysis + colour disc
Material of Compatibility