Kintec 3208 is a high performance all organic cooling water corrosion and scale inhibitor available in a concentrated liquid form.
Kintec 3208 is scientifically formulated using an all-organic blend of corrosion and scale inhibitors designed for the treatment and protection of high stress open re-circulating cooling systems.
- High performance cooling water scale and corrosion inhibitor
- Cost effective concentrated blend
- Formulated using all-organic blend of corrosion and scale inhibitors
- Ideal for high stress open re-circulating cooling systems
- Convenient liquid product
|Colour:||Clear dark amber|
|Specific Gravity:||1.10 – 1.20|
|Freezing Point:||-4°C (25°F)|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
The target dosage range for Accepta 2611 is 3 – 5 ppm as PO4 -3 in the re-circulating cooling water.
Kintec 3208 should be fed neat or as part of an appropriate mix to the cooling water system where it can be uniformly mixed and thoroughly distributed using a chemical metering pump.
Appropriate use of Kintec 3208 following the above dosing strategy should result in a corrosion rate of less than 2 mpy.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For additional assistance please contact Accepta.
- Phosphonate Drop test – Thorium Nitrate titration
- Phosphonate UV photolysis + colour disc
Material of Compatibility