Accepta 2312 is a high performance non-volatile liquid cooling water scale and corrosion inhibitor scientifically formulated for the treatment of open circuit evaporative cooling systems and air conditioning plant, operating under hard water conditions.
Accepta 2312 is a technically advanced scale and corrosion inhibitor has been designed for use in conjunction with Accepta biocide treatments, offering critical performance in the control of the type of bacteria considered to be a possible source of Legionella species.
Accepta 2312 is a multi-functional alkaline blend of an organic corrosion inhibitor, a threshold deposit controller and sludge conditioner, offering protection to multi-metal systems without the requirement of additional specific corrosion inhibitors.
Accepta 2312 has been formulated to offer protection over an extended range of pH, temperature and raw water hardness and contains none of the controversial constituents such as heavy metals or phosphates, whose use is becoming increasingly restricted.
Accepta 2312 iS an ideal chemical treatment product for use in building services installations and industrial process applications.
- Superior performance non volatile scale and corrosion inhibitor
- Can be used in open circuit evaporative cooling systems and air conditioning plant operating under hard water conditions
- Used in conjunction with Accepta biocide treatments controls Legionella bacteria
- Alkaline blend of an organic corrosion inhibitor
- A threshold deposit controller
- Sludge conditioner
- Protects multi-metal systems without additional corrosion inhibitors
- Protects over an extended range of pH, temperature and raw water hardness
- Contains none of the controversial heavy metals or phosphates
- This Product has no adverse effects on the environment