Accepta 2303 is a high performance, non-volatile cooling water corrosion inhibitor and scale dispersant scientifically formulated for the treatment and protection of open circuit evaporative cooling water systems and air conditioning plant facilities.
Accepta 2303 is a highly versatile cooling water product comprising an alkaline blend of anodic and cathodic inhibitors based on phosphate, a threshold deposit control agent and a sludge conditioner combined with a bromine pre-cursor.
In addition, Accepta 2303 offers effective protection to multi-metal HVAC systems.
When used in conjunction with Accepta Activator 120, the correct level of “bromine” is released which is essential for the control of microbiological growth in the system.
Accepta 2303 contains no heavy metals and offers the same level of protection over a wide range of temperature conditions in low hardness and low alkalinity conditions.
- Advanced corrosion inhibitor and scale dispersant for HVAC
- Suitable for use in open circuit evaporative cooling system
- Suitable for use in air conditioning systems
- Effective deposit control agent
- Sludge conditioner with bromine pre-cursor
- Effective protection to multi-metal systems
- Combines with Accepta activator products to control microbiological growth
- Good environmental profile with no heavy metals in product
- Protection over a wide range of temperature
- Protection in low hardness and low alkalinity conditions
|pH:||11.0 – 12.0|
|Solubility in water:||Miscible|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Accepta MSDS.
Application & Dosage Information
To ensure rapid film formation and corrosion control the system should be passivated for a period of at least one week with 800 to 1000ppm of Accepta 2303 in the system water.
Accepta 2303 should be dosed to maintain a reserve of 200-300ppm in the system water. For maximum control and economy it should be dosed in proportion to make-up requirements.
Our technical consultants will advise you of the ideal level of dosage and testing regime for your individual system.
It is advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
Contact Accepta technical support for additional technical advice.