Accepta 2800 is a high-performance tallow amine based film forming corrosion inhibitor scientifically formulated for the treatment and protection of open cooling water systems, storage tanks, marine and seawater applications.
Accepta 2800 demonstrates excellent environmental characteristics.
Accepta 2800 is considered environmentally acceptable being formulated to be readily biodegradable.
Accepta 2800 is also classified low mammalian toxicity making it safe to handle.
Accepta 2800 is based on tallow amine.
- High performance film forming corrosion inhibitor
- Ideal for use in open cooling water systems, storage tanks, marine and seawater applications
- Environmentally acceptable, readily biodegradable formulation
- Excellent broad spectrum of activity
- Effective at low dosage rates making it very cost effective
- Excellent surface cleaning action to aid system cleaning
- Classified low mammalian toxicity making it safe to handle
|Boiling point :||100oC|
|pH (concentrate):||4.5 – 6.5|
|Solubility in water:||100%|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Dosage rate for Accepta 2800 is 100ppm for closed systems, 10 – 15ppm for open systems and up to 50ppm when attempting to clean a biologically fouled system.
Care should be taken when dosing Accepta 2800 at high levels, because the surface cleaning activity of the product can cause foam formation.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 2800 please contact Accepta.