Accepta 2322 is a high performance supplementary cooling water corrosion inhibitor scientifically formulated for the treatment and protection of open or closed cooling water systems.
Accepta 2322 is a technically advanced corrosion inhibitor that delivers superior results by creating an insoluble polymeric surface complex on copper and its alloys, and also reacts with copper in solution
Accepta 2322 gives the same superior results by working synergistically with other inhibitors to effectively control the corrosion of steel and aluminium in the system.
- High performance supplementary corrosion inhibitor for open or closed cooling systems
- Protects by creating an insoluble polymeric surface complex
- Superior results on copper and its alloys
- Reacts with copper in solution
- Works in conjunction with other inhibitors to control corrosion of steel and aluminium
|Odour:||Characteristic azole odour|
|Solubility in water:||Completely miscible|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
The dosage of Accepta 2322 required varies widely with different applications.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 2322 please contact Accepta.