Accepta 2314 is a high performance chlorine stable, non-volatile cooling water corrosion inhibitor and scale dispersant scientifically formulated for the treatment and protection of cooling towers and open evaporative cooling systems.
A superior alkaline formulation, Accepta 2314 is a highly efficient corrosion inhibitor, threshold deposit controller and sludge conditioner, whilst offering protection to multi-metal systems without the requirement of additional specific corrosion inhibitors.
Accepta 2314 is environmentally sensitive being free from any of the controversial constituents such as heavy metals or phosphates, whose use is becoming increasingly restricted.
Offering the same superior protection over an extended range of pH, temperature and raw water hardness, Accepta 2314 is the ideal treatment for both building services and facilities installations and industrial applications.
- High performance corrosion inhibitor and scale dispersant
- Chlorine stable, non-volatile product
- Suitable for open evaporative cooling systems
- Alkaline blend
- Effective corrosion inhibitor, threshold deposit controller and sludge conditioner
- Multi-metal use without additional chemicals
- Free from heavy metals and phosphates
- Can be used over wide range of pH, temperature and water hardness
- Suitable for building services and industrial applications
|pH:||12 – 13|
|Relative density:||1.2 – 1.3|
|Solubility in water:||Miscible|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
To ensure rapid film formation and corrosion control the system should be pre-treated with Accepta 2314 for two or three weeks at twice the normal continuous dosage.
Accepta 2314 should be dosed to maintain a reserve of 50ml/m3 in recirculation. For maximum control and economy it should be dosed continuously, excellent results being achieved employing an automatic proportional dosing unit.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 2314 please contact Accepta.