Kintec 3303 is a high performance water treatment chemical developed for the protection and treatment of closed loops.
Kintec 3303 is totally organic based blended corrosion inhibitor formulation designed for use in closed loop systems.
Kintec 3303 can be used in low and medium pressure hot water systems, and in those containing aluminium.
- High performance totally organic corrosion inhibitor for closed loop systems
- Ideal for high low/medium pressure hot water systems
- Ideal for systems containing aluminium
- Convenient liquid product
|Colour:||Clear, pale yellow|
|pH (neat):||8.2 – 9.2|
|Specific Gravity:||1.03 – 1.07|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Target dosage range is 100 to 150 ppm as HPA (60 to 90 ppm as PO4) in system water.
Kintec 3303 should be dosed at 0.5 to 0.75% or 5.0 to 7.5 litres/m3 to achieve the optimal corrosion protection and scale inhibition.
Appropriate use of Kintec 3303 following the above dosing strategy should result in a corrosion rate of less than 2mpy.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For additional assistance please contact Accepta.
- Phosphonate/ Alkalinity – Titration
- Phosphonate/ Alkalinity – UV photolysis + colour disc
Material of Compatibility
|PVC :||Not recommended|