Accepta 2340 is a high performance nitrite – phosphonate based corrosion inhibitor water treatment product scientifically formulated for the treatment of closed water circulating systems.
A proprietary blend of organic and inorganic corrosion inhibitors, Accepta 2340 achieves superior results protecting steel, copper and other non-ferrous metals.
Compared with the more traditional nitrite-borate based corrosion inhibitors, Accepta 2340’s highly efficient formulation, based on nitrite combined with phosphonate & azole, offers the additional benefit of using a lower dosage rate, raising the system TDS to a much lesser degree.
Accepta 2340 is an ideal treatment for closed chilled water and low pressure heating systems.
Accepta 2340 is NOT intended for use in systems containing aluminium.
- High performance nitrite combined with phosphonate based corrosion inhibitor
- Superior results in protecting steel, copper and a range of non-ferrous metals
- Cost effective – Uses a lower dosage rate than nitrite-borate based corrosion inhibitors
- Keeps system TDS at a lower degree
- Ideal treatment for closed chilled water systems
- Ideal treatment for low pressure heating systems
|Solubility in water:||Miscible|
*Full details of the product properties are available in the Safety Data Sheet. See below.
Application & Dosage Information
Accepta 2340 should be dosed at 1000 – 2000 ml/m3 in order to give an active reserve of 200ppm of sodium nitrite.
In systems requiring significant passivation higher initial dosages may be required to yield the required nitrite residual.
NOTE – Accepta 2340 is NOT intended for use in systems containing aluminium.
It is always advisable to carry out a ‘Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health’ (COSHH) assessment before use.
For further technical assistance concerning Accepta 2340 please contact Accepta.